Northpoint Enterprise Park’s final Allotments Plan has been completed. This 300 Acre (120 ha) Business Park has been a development that McMullin Property has been working on for nearly 20 years. As part of the ‘Cooper Street Employment Precinct‘, Northpoint Enterprise Park is proudly home to over 160 business which accounts for in excess of 7,000 jobs for Epping.
Northpoints prime locations has been key in seeing the continual progression of the business park as it has evolved and grown to become the commercial and industrial heart of the City of Whittlesea. Some major factors that have influenced the long-term success of Northpoint Enterprise Park include:
- Ease of access and high visibility sites due to being surrounded by major roads including Hume Freeway, Coopers Street, and Edgars Road
- Only 18km from Melbourne’s CBD
- Only 20km from Melbourne’s Airport
- Continually growing skilled and available workforce
- Evolving public infrastructure in the region
- Close proximity to other key facilities for the region including the Northern Hospital and Pacific Epping Shopping Centre