The opening of the new Melbourne Wholesale Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Market is now very much on the horizon. The building and surrounds is nearing completion and the transition between the existing location and the new Epping location is underway.
Just some of the facts you might be interested in:
- The site covers a massive 70 Ha
- There is a 12,500 sqm Fruit & Vegetable Trading Floor
- There is a 6,500 sqm National Flower Centre
- State-Of-Art Facilities include
- Environmentally friendly building
- Recycling for
- Water Management
- Solar Energy
- Central Refrigeration
- Better Access to
- Melbourne’s Road Network
- Services via the layout
To find out a whole lot more about the new Melbourne Wholesale Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Market check out their video.