330 COOPER Set To Bring Major Retailers To Cooper Street
330 COOPER is an impressive Showroom development currently underway on Cooper Street, Epping, within Northpoint Enterprise Park.
Already Sydney Tools have chosen this as their Epping location, and expect to open their doors by March/April 2018. Sydney Tools will join other key retailers who are already located in this prime Cooper Street strip, including Bunnings, RSEA, Total Tools, AMX Superstore and Furniture Galore.
Some of the key attractions of this location include:
- The City of Whittlesea is experiencing unprecedented growth and is now the second fastest growing Municipality in Australia
- 330 Cooper has outstanding exposure to Cooper Street, which carries 50,000 vehicles per day, this will increase to 59,000 vehicles per day by 2021*
- 330 Cooper’s catchment area includes 294,221 people, with a forecast growth rate of a staggering 5% per annum*
- 142,000 people will move to the catchment area in the next 12 years, bringing this population to 435,932 by 2027*
- Large Format Retail (LFR) goods spending generated in the catchment area will grow from $795.4 million in 2014/15 to: $1 billion by 2020/21 and onto $1.24 billion by 2026/27*
- Epping is the designated Principle Activity Centre within the City of Whittlesea
Below is the latest brochure release about this exciting retail development.
The building is well underway, with 3 prime retail locations currently available.
* Cooper Street Epping, Large Format Retail Market Review – 29 February 2016 by Deep End Services